You are very Lucky.
The Blogger's free, practical, primer guide to make optimised quality and productive blog and increase adsense/ affiliate marketing earnings.
Author is a Professional Software Developer with over 4 years of experience in Education field.
Few things I would like to make it clear.
1) You have to spend a lot of time on Intrn working on your blog/site.
Be aware of invalid clicks. Never Click on your own ads by any means.
Do not populate your blog/site with too many large ads.
Use text ads(Blend template) in the middle of each post, advertisement border, font color and size should match with your blog.
My Blogging ABC's:
1) Select any blogging service (that allow publishing ads)
2) Choose a permanent, attractive, meaningful blog/site name that represents your entire blog/site content. eg:
3) Avoid changing blog/site name as it may affect your search engine listing adn ranking.
4) Use simple, light colored design template scheme with 3 columns layout preferably.
5) Use simple font and Normal font size throught your site/blog (except heading and title).
6) Take time and create META tags.
meta tags help search engine listing.
7) Publish your first post and move to search engine listing.